Skip to main content

Workout 2

Wednesday July 27 Completed 4 mile run; my longer run today.  Did a few pull-ups on the overhead parallel bars for a warm - up...then stretched upper-body.  Then tried the pull-up to arm extension again...did two of those this time...kind of choppy but got two done.  After doing this my arms felt really good / strong and was able to increase my chin-ups. Did 2 sets of 9 chin-ups for a total of 18...each set was to complete failure. Previous was between 12 -15. 

Then, completed 2 sets of triceps presses to failure 16/14, a few incline leg lifts (not really feeling abs today) and finished off with low parallel bar dips and a hand walk across and back again. (using hands only and feet off ground) 

I tried another new exercise that I saw on Marcus Bondi's Youtube page.  I'll post below but was only able to support myself up with my knees bent.  This takes a lot of abdominal / core and upper body strength; kudos to this guy.  I'll have to keep working on it...my goal to complete 1 of these. Overall, a great workout; around mid 80's / humid. Time = 1hr 28min.




Update: July 28 Shoulders feel tighter and look thicker this morning, as well as arms; starting to see more definition in abdominals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)