Skip to main content

MUSCLE AND STRENGTH BUILDING

FULL BODY WORKOUT: Goal = Muscle/Strength Building; I’d recommend doing a full-body routine the first 4 weeks to maintain muscle balance.  Then, after that time period you can split your routine.  Add 20-30 minutes of cardio exercise 2-3 time per week as well
Include light, moderate and heavy days: such as this.  (Your Max Heart Rate is 220-age) Include 2-3 days of weight training as well.  You can combine cardio and weight training into one day if you wish.  

Light: Heart rate range = 65-75% Max Heart Rate;
Moderate: Heart rate range = 75-85% Max Heart Rate;
Heavy: Heart rate range = 85-95% Max Heart Rate

Warm-up:
Cardio 10-20 minutes
Medicine ball – Pull overs
Medicine ball – Arm curls
Assisted Pull-ups / Chin-ups;

Workout: Chest, Back, Shoulders, Arms, Ab - 2 sets of 12-15 repetitions; Use the machines for the first 4 weeks to focus and build form. After 4 weeks, alter to 10-12 reps;
Bench Press;
Lat Pulls;
Shoulder Press;
Bicep Curls;
Tricep Press;
Leg press;
Abs: To failure;

Decline Leg lifts alternating with flutter kicks (lower Abs);
Crunches alternating with Spider-mans (knee to chest)
(Upper Abs);

Cool-down:
Static Stretching

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)