Skip to main content

Halloween (1978) Tribute - "Mr. Sandman"

"FATE NEVER CHANGES"


PHILOSOPHICAL AND IDEOLOGICAL ANALYSIS

It is evident from what I have read that the new "Halloween" movie this fall is starting as if none of the movies after part 2 ever existed. WHY? If Michael Myers lives forever because he is a "evil" killer.  What about his sister Laurie Strode?  Does Laurie have the eternal life gene or is it specifically for the killer?  Apparently not if she is revived in this movie as well.  Despite, the marketing campaign to suggest that no other movie beyond the 2nd movie ever existed. Brilliant in the land of oz! 

Thus, the two children who survived the mass murdering rampage of Michael Myers are alive as well! Makes me wonder? Mr & Mrs Sandman?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)