Skip to main content

MESOTHELIOMA: A DANGER of ASBESTOS EXPOSURE


I recently was directed to learn more about "Mesothelioma." What is it? What are the symptoms? How do I get it? All these questions can be answered via the following link: mesothelioma.net

Asbestos exposure can lead to serious illness and even death. Creating a human physique that is better apt to withstand itself more efficiently under such dangers of exposure is a key to longer life expectancy.

For for information about mesothelioma and the dangers of asbestos exposure please click the follow link: mesothelioma.net

Mesothelioma Causes:
Mesothelioma is a terrible diagnosis to get. It is an aggressive cancer that attacks the tissue that lines internal organs, most often the pleura lining the lungs. Most patients get a life expectancy along with their diagnosis and treating this cancer is challenging. Mesothelioma is rare, there is just one known cause.
Unlike other forms of cancer, mesothelioma is known to have a definite and overwhelming risk factor and likely cause: exposure to asbestos. People who spend their careers working in an environment with this mineral are at the greatest risk for developing mesothelioma, and yet not all who are exposed to asbestos will get the diagnosis
https://mesothelioma.net/mesothelioma-causes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)