Skip to main content

PE: 1-800-999-MENN

A Drug Class for PE K-12 states "GERMAN CREATORS" for most pharmaceuticals or "drugs". Does this mean a German Pharmaceutical Dominated Industry for PE / Health Fitness? 

While an Undergrad Student, I generated $120,000 dollars in debt. What would I have done to contribute: 1-800-999-MENN. Would doing so be a "PAID" employee? I received Federal Grant Money called 1-800-999-MENN.

As my experience grew and my wallet deflated....I found a much more cost efficient number via Pilgrim Telephone and eventually a "FREE LOCAL CALL" number to run my business out of. Therefore, I consider myself an expert in this sort of material. Luckily, it does fall withing health and fitness and physical activity. 

I believe that calls to the "free line" and such were a combination or other "free" callers and also fielding from the "paying" callers! 

The phone records would show this information in my opinion. This in reference to being protected from such potential harassment from callers that may not "like" what they hear because of a "mental illness." 

In addition, does this work within said "PE" Telephone  "medium" carry over to training or experimentation in "telepathy" to be utilized for 1-1 GAY hook-ups? Is there a current problem today with HARASSMENT of GAYS by non-gay counter-parts via such a medium? Would this thus be ruled over as a "GAY" Industry?

PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND HEALTH: Mind, body and spirit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)