Skip to main content

GOOD HOTEL & 5G TMOBILE QUARENTINE

Hello all! I tested positive for COVID19 and was placed into quarentine at "The Good Hotel" in San Francisco. I felt great the whole time; never showing syptoms and was able to rest! 



While under quatentine I received the $1200 stimulus payment via direct deposit and was extremely happy! I was also able to TEST out MY" PRIVATE" 5G Hotspot Wifi signal I purchase for work with Postmates and for work with Universal Fitness. MY HOME SO TO SPEAK...hint hint! ;-) Think mobile home then think the SECOND AMENDMENT.


Guess I am lucky to not have any deadly weaponry or ARMS around me? "life, liberty, property and pursuit of happiness! Aka Florida tangible "property" tax return! :-)

Anyway, the Private 5G TMOBILE HOTSPOT was GREAT! AWESOME! I could connect 3 DEVICES with high speed as if I were connected to a wall ethernet!!! Including the fact that I went OVER 50 GIGIBITES!!! Seriously!!! Without slowing down during this "high traffic" time.

I was lucky to have such service becasue the CABLE went out and all that was able to play were home shopping networks that I don't care for. So, I connected my chromecast to the TV on the wall and was able to connect to Pluto TV and watch James Bond Marathon, Twilight Marathon, and some horror and music videos....plus watch, record and play gay xvideos!

Otherwise, I slept all day.and got some much needed rest!


I can now resume everyday activities as usual and was discharged back to my HSA reservation at MSC South. Thus, seeking work with Postmates and awaiting to apply for "PUA" (pandemic unemployment assistance) when the platform opens up here shortly. Though, I am paid-up on my estimated taxes until the END of the second quarter. :-)
My quarantine room plus additional music here:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)