Skip to main content

Seinfeld - The "MASSAGE"


This why I love being massaged by a computerized chair or bed at Planet Fitness!!

Planet Fitnsss has "Hydro Massage" and Massage Chairs to relax and ease comfort. I though do not choose or have a "fantasy" for a secret encounter with a massage therapist or a computer. I was taught to take care of myself properly.

Though, noticing the second po a to highlight George Costanza there might be some hidden attraction I never knew about way back when.....??

"the opposite"



The below video highlights "Pre-covid19 policies and procedures at Planet Fitness! Now all the sign-in requirements are automated and regulated. Gone away is the unlimited "coin use." Now the time is set by the planet fitness associate trained to help.


Most locations due ask and/or require guests to CLEAN UP after themselves. This still the requirement as the BLACK CARD MEMBERSHIP does not include payment nor office duties for SLAVES or those whose job requirements are to clean. 

My job requirement was to clean the office once and the person refused when I asked him to put away his mess! Thus, disobeying a direct order and grounds for termination. Thus, as my "sagitarrian boss" had suggested, I resigned... ???




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)