Skip to main content

CAPITAL PUNISHNMENT: PUBLIC OR PRIVATE?

Capital Punishment " THE DEATH PENALTY" in the USA was reestabilished in mid 2019. These are a list of potential crimes on the list:

"Historically, executions were public events, attended by large crowds, and the mutilated bodies were often displayed until they rotted. Public executions were banned in England in 1868, though they continued to take place in parts of the United States until the 1930s. In the last half of the 20th century, there was considerable debate regarding whether executions should be broadcast on television, as has occurred in Guatemala. Since the mid-1990s public executions have taken place in some 20 countries, including Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Nigeria, though the practice has been condemned by the United Nations Human Rights Committee as “incompatible with human dignity.”". - https://www.britannica.com/topic/capital-punishment

"

  • Causing death by using a chemical weapon or a weapon of mass destruction
  • Murder, kidnapping resulting in death, or conspiracy to kill resulting in death, of a member of the Congress, the Cabinet, or Supreme Court of the United States
  • Causing death by using an explosive
  • Causing death by using an illegal firearm
  • Causing death during a drug-related drive-by shooting
  • Genocide resulting in death
  • Carjacking resulting in death
  • Mailing explosive substances resulting in death
  • Willful destruction of aircraft or motor vehicles resulting in death
  • Causing death by aircraft hijacking or any attempt to commit aircraft hijacking
  • Causing death by kidnapping or hostage taking
  • First-degree murder within the special territorial and maritime jurisdiction of the United States:
    • Murder perpetrated by poison or lying in wait
    • Murder that is willful, deliberate, malicious, and premeditated
    • Murder in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any arson, torture, escape, kidnapping, treason, espionage, sabotage, aggravated sexual abuse or sexual abuse, child abuse, burglary, or robbery
    • Murder perpetrated as part of a pattern or practice of assault or torture against a child or children
  • Murder committed by a federal prisoner or an escaped federal prisoner sentenced to 15 years to life or a more severe penalty
  • Murder of a court officer or juror
  • Murder with the intent of preventing testimony by, or retaliate against, a witness, victim, or informant
  • Murder, kidnapping resulting in death, or conspiracy to kill resulting in death, of the President of the United States, the Vice President, or a member of the presidential staff
  • Killing persons aiding federal investigations or State correctional officers
  • Willful wrecking of a train resulting in death
  • Sexual abuse resulting in death
  • Sexual exploitation of children resulting in death
  • Torture resulting in death
  • Death resulting from violence at an international civil airport
  • Murder of a U.S. national in an act of terrorism committed in another country
  • Death resulting from an act of terrorism transcending national boundaries
  • Death resulting from use of interstate commerce facilities in the commission or preparation of murder-for-hire
  • Crime against civil rights or conspiracy to do so, resulting in death, involving kidnapping, or involving rape
  • Attempting, authorizing or advising the killing of any officer, juror, or witness in cases involving a Continuing Criminal Enterprise, whether such killing occurs or not
  • Large-scale drug trafficking
  • Espionage
  • Treason "
I would request to add: "telepathic" harassment, torture or terrorism over a "U" Network or other similar non-common form or communication utilized by illegal drug markets, families or operations within the USA etc. This form of communication is utilized against me. I have "heard" numerous individuals trying to communicate with me often in a harassing manner. When I express my distaste they continue. I have heard them call themselves a "drug market." As such a market would also be a capital crime against the Federal Government? When I ask them to stop they do not. They continue, try to initiate me into drug dealing as I have witnessed in California, continually contact me to harass, terrorize and/or torture. THESE ARE CAPITAL OFFENSES IN MY BOOK ... Punishable by death? ... I state that such activities as such that I have experienced and reported as Federal Offenses. This would be TRUE AND CORRECT? As a phone sex line backroom is monitored, YES? And, offending members are taken off the line immediately. Though, offending members and univited members against me are allowed to stay...thus punishing me. But, for what? Masturbation? I am also contacted by individuals trying to enslave me via this manner and also suggest that I need to become a prostitute or to sleep with more people. "everyone wants to sleep with you," I hear. etc... Also, I would like to add as FEDERAL CAPITAL OFFENSES in that where is the monitor? Why, are my phone sex chats protected yet this "U" Network or telepathic means of doing the same work NOT? WHY?

Michael Joseph Hupertz birthday 12/09/1971


"
Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, July 25, 2019

Federal Government to Resume Capital Punishment After Nearly Two Decade Lapse

"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)