Skip to main content

HOMELESS SHELTER VIOLATIONS

I, Michael Joseph Hupertz, have residency from birth in Indiana. I have vowed to help the homeless on the grapevine. I have witnessed these homeless shelter violations San Francisco and Tampa Florida. And, reporting such information for resolution. Though, it is not suggesting that the circle continue and individual dreams etc are taken away or people are hurting. The purpose for me is to provide the details as I "hear"and as I witness and create a basis of fact to report. What I witnessed below. 

SAN FRANCISCO, CA: 90 day bed reservations ending before the 90 day period. I worry that the city still received the money for the person they kicked out prematurely and collects more when another is reserved for same bed...thus collecting on double, triple booked beds etc. Though, this was the past pre covid19 practice. Also, individuals being denied placement into housing which is current placement is frozen. 


TAMPA, FL Same thing. I witnessed a faith based facility (still under ownership and operation of market law and not their own) who deliberately kicked out a person for a felony on his background check - illegal search and seizure!!! And, stated that they kick out people for an negative drug test result without placement into another facility or after their reservation expires.


The use of background checks and drug tests need to be altered asap. The information can be used to redirect a person with a reservation at another facility within the state or federal homeless shelter database but not to the street unless so chosen by the shelter client.


The shelters in Florida have a central system that will inform the homeless shelters in the state if someone was kicked out or had a problem and at which shelter. I think that system thus shows evidence of violations against the people and USA? The market does not condone such as I hear and forbids clients being removed from shelters and having private information such as background checks and drug tests used to ban shelter attendance or to remove shelter clients from the premises because the management doesn't like or approve of such behavior. 


There is a current federal coordinated entry system as well. This is divided among states and/or local City / County jurisdictions. Such is suggested to be developed further to place individuals into shelters within the USA and also include travel to said locations or which is billed directly to the federal government under 810-86-8591 EIN or other alternate method and to include other participating properties such as hotels, churches, private"airbnb" etc...


In final statement; The client is never at fault for being a human. I hear that the shelters operate for the specific reason to help such individuals get back on their feet. To remove them illegally based on private information goes against the market and federal government of the USA. The federal government owns and operates such shelters and funds each person at the shelters via deductions and expenses via state and federal tax returns or other methods etc.. Therefore,  I strictly forbid a shelter to remove any person from a shelter bed that is seeking one. A redirection to an alternate shelter under the same or additional reservation within the coordinated entry, federal/state/local housing shelter system is required.


I have witnessed these above accounts in person

Michael Hupertz

954-945-1200

Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss / Universal Fitness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTQ8ZYWAraY

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)