Skip to main content

ILLEGAL SEARCH AND SEIZURE: THE DRUG AND BACKGROUND CHECK

Drug tests and background checks used to deny employment go against the Fourth Amendendment and equal opportunity clause written in the constitution. To ask an applicant to perform a drug test or background check of which leads to a dismissal from an employment opportunity is unlawful and against America's interest. 

I think we need a shift from singular to a united. Singular thinking tends to lead to non change. If, I am unhappy with my job for instance what I do reflects how those react to an "accommodation" or need. Quitting or leaving a job is often a way to get companies to change. i.e drug test arw unconstitutional! Period! They are illegal searches and seizures! 

Background checks that deny employment also violate the constitution! Did not covid19 shut down companies and render them to a superior authority? Thus, are drug tests and background checks used to deny employment capital offenses leading to the death penalty? I have "heard" worse. How can domination be warented of which denys USA Constitutiomal Rights and hurts the USA? Thus, such companies are committing insubordination meaning they are not performing their duties or tasks nor following the "script."

Should I start believing that " we the people" are not government? I mean, are not the people government? Is not our USA government one of the people? The constitution also states that the people can abolish the government if it becomes destructive to the people. Drugs tests and background checks leading toward employment opportunity dismissal are thus destructive to the people. The constitution also states "PROTECTION" to the people of the rights written within in. How do we protect against such capital crimes as illegal search and seizures like drug tests and background checks?

Fourth Amendment: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)