Skip to main content

76B SURPLUS AND HOMELESS SHELTER ABUSE: "NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT"

 

Hello. My name is Michael Joseph Hupertz, USA CENSUS ADDRESS at 18th and Castro Street, San Francisco, CA 94114. 

I am excited about our State of California having a 76 Billion SURPLUS!!! 🙂 We are giving back about 12 Billion toward homeless services alone and a planned CA State Stimulus package to give back to the people... 

I understand that monies to serve the homeless population are not to be spent to try to change the homeless?

Please understand that the general public does drugs! They do drugs inside their homes! Then, they lie about it going outside their homes aka in public. Therefore, everyone outside is high and lying about it unless they are homeless.

Homeless people DO NOT HAVE HOMES! We have the outside as our legal homes!

We have a problem of people serving the homeless under FEDERAL FUNDING which is MONEY FROM DOPE that supports this whole GOVERNMENT!; We have a problem in that some people are being caught doing drugs in HOMELESS SHELTERS. I have witnessed this problem first hand as I have been a homeless shelter resident since 2017. 

The staff members "think" or they hear from other guests or they hear through the grapevine about drug use in the bathrooms and then these staff members head to the bathroom stall to ILLEGALLY SEARCH AND SEIZE! UNCONSTITUTIONAL! 

NO, YOU, the staff members, or general public, who do drugs inside your homes and then lie about it outside WILL STOP SUCH BEHAVIOR!

I reside in SKID ROW where everyone is in tents and I see drugs everywhere. OUTSIDE! Meaning, the homeless who have been kicked outside for doing drugs are still doing drugs and will continue to do drugs! Just like those "staff members" or general public will do drugs in their homes and lie about it outside on the streets will continue to do as such.

Services for the homeless need to have more educated staff members and more educated individuals than those found on breeding grounds within the Midwest etc. We don't hurt nor try to prevent behavior such as drug use! If it is illegal then it is illegal and the authorities or MILITARY MONITORS SUCH!

The staff members at homeless shelters are not MILITARY and DO NOT THUS have a legal right to MONITOR the drug trade!

I will prey that the surplus monies that I am hearing about, which come from dope use by the way, I will prey that people are not going to be prevented or illegally trespassed upon in any way shape or form?

Cleaning up the streets may come to be the opposite! Meaning, I would be very very wary about going against the constitution and assuming the role of the USA MILITARY if I were just a general public person!

How do you clean up the streets then? YOU DON'T! Lol. Unless, there is an unspoken method of "cleaning the streets" that I am not aware of??? To clean is to wash and slang for death or termination.

I would be careful not to prevent nor stop any behavior you may see or hear about and then act upon based upon your "personal" belief! A personal belief as such is a threat to our society, a threat to the USA and I will not allow such to occur anymore! Such behavior of kicking people out of shelters because of personal opinions against the behavior of guests that are witnessed will end! It is also against HIPPA in regards to medical information that needs a "court order" or warrant to remove such people based on the fact of drug use of which is protected medical information!

"NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)