Skip to main content

REVIEW: The Intruder (1962) - Theatrical Trailer

My infatuation with Simon Rex has ended and now I am on a William Shatner kick. I came across the movie "The Intruder" starring William Shatner. Similar in storyline to "Red Rocket" I thought while watching this motion picture. However, the character in "The Intruder," "Adam Cramer," goes above and beyond in evilness. 

A very very good movie! I myself am under the umbrella of "traveler" or as they called such back in the civil war era "carpet bagger." 

Though, "The Intruder" does a good job at highlighting what and who not to be in regards to such positioning. Living in homeless shelters in San Francisco for the past 4 years I have sort of kept to myself for reasons portrayed in this movie. 

A very bad person this Adam Cramer. And, though a very good movie I just shy away from this type of person. But, also understand that I am this type of person. Who in America isn't? 

Don't we all have a work profile and a at home profile and a personal profile of sorts that will never be known? Anyway, a very good movie with a very very bad character "Adam Cramer" very well portrayed by William Shatner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)