Skip to main content

Exercises for Flat Feet


So, I've been "catching" up on Star Trek after watching "Star Trek Beyond" on Pluto TV. I watched the first two: 2009 and 2013 versions this past Sunday. 

Then, I wanted to see if Chris Pine had any "NEW" NUDES and so I did my regular Google search "Chris Pine Nude" and noticed what appears to be "FLAT FEET." I thought "there must be something I can do?." So, I went to YouTube and researched exercises for flat feet. I am posting the best results here.


In the above photo I notice a flat arch.


The video above portrays educational information how to correct or even better yet "how to exercise your flat feet."  

Within this blog are advertisement spaces. I sell these spaces for Google. I get punished if I click on my own ads. THEREFORE, it is helpful if someone else clicks on the ad spaces as I get a few pennies per click...aka (my tip cup)

I do have an alterier motive though. My main goal is to promote "helping others," and a driving force behind why I research and post videos here promoting industry folk.


Another goal is to help direct "hate" or "anger" to more constructive activities such as exercise or workouts such as the video above. 

Within my "world" I have direct experience observing behavior driven by anger or hate. (as I am directly told) This reaction does not resort to more constructive behavior but leads to physical altercations of which then tend to lead to negative consequences such as imprisonment or alternative corrections...

Positive and constructive experiences with people helping others versus helping themselves is my main focus or goal.

Please click on the Google Ad Space to show your appreciation of this "workout." And, then, money will be "beamed" I to my pocket to promote a better image. Though, what will be "beamed" into your "pocket" remains a ❓ 


Thank you for your continued help and support...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)