Skip to main content

TOP GUN MAVERICK: TO SEE OR NOT TO SEE?

 






I will refuse to watch this movie. It is horrifying for me to watch these actors suggest that they actually flew Military Jets without a pilot. A movie set consists of a "model jet" and/or flying as a guest. Learning disabilities such as "Dyslexia'' ban a person from serving in the military unless a national emergency exists. Filming "Top Gun 2" is not a national emergency. I would much rather have the studio: "Paramount,'' acknowledge the truth and acknowledge the actors ability to take a "backseat driving" position and make it seem real and authentic. Of which is not the case. There was no clearance from the USA Military for "Top Gun 2" actors to fly Military Fighter Jets themselves. 


Please focus on the truth! Yes, we have "Freedom of Speech'' and "Freedom of the Press." But, our USA Military is literally being disrespected (and worse) and hurt by such Hollywood actors and studio executives from Top Gun 2. Please don't forget to bow before the ones who die for you! Even though you Hollywood actors, studios and industry do nothing but “lie lie lie” and disrespect everyone and everything including yourselves! Horrifying to witness… Though, the most difficult part is not to retaliate like a child and be branded with a “mental disorder…to see or not to see?


I am Michael Joseph Hupertz aka moviewatcher66 or Universal Fitness

Comments

  1. I agree 💯 percent I looked at it 8n a different views

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Francisco kidd 81

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)