Skip to main content

Workout 2

Wednesday August 3rd 4 mile run and bodyweight exercises.  Warm up with a few pull-ups on parallel bars. Was able to pull-up and get arms onto top of parallel bars today.  Also, completed 6 reverse pull-ups over top of bar to arm extension.  Not really feeling it today though.  Just managed to complete 2 sets of bicep chin-ups.  Did same amount, 8/9 , but stopped and restarted during the first set...completed second set all 9 at once.

Then, did 2 sets of triceps presses on a higher bar, (thigh height).  This felt much better as my shoulder has been sore from the lower shin height bar.  After this completed some incline leg lifts and added a twist.  I'm kind of bored with these leg lifts already and need to search for some new ab exercises.  Not a very good workout...but overall satisfied that I got it done.  Had better workouts the days when I was including more red meat...the past few days have been eating only chicken.  Maybe also need to go earlier.  Total time 1hr 30 minutes.  (Still considering splitting strength from cardio/endurance training)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)