Skip to main content

Workout 1

Tuesday March 27th 30 minute jog, bodyweight exercises and backwards-run hill work. Jog portion felt somewhat tired for the start.  I felt better and increased my jog speed after a few minutes of warm-up. I've had a sorehip for the past two days.  As I sit here writing this....the pain is gone and feels much better. The bodyweight portion did not feel as stong today.  I did 10 pull-ups, 5 chin-ups and 2 sets of twelve tricep presses.  After this I did hill work...running backwards.

I did 3 rotations: up the hll backwards, down the hill forwards.  This took about 10 minutes. In between rotations I also practiced my headstand.  Harder than I thought. I basically tried the pose utilized in sirsasana yoga. Pic below. However, I was not able to extend my legs all the way.  I did manage a half stand with my knees bent.  Have to work to get to the full extended headstand position.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)