Skip to main content

LEARNING SIMPLICITY: PURE TEA!

"Vídeo oficial de Ricky Martin de su tema 'The Best Thing About Me Is You'"



Today while listening to a "Ricky Martin" videos I heard the word "simple;" drinking my black tea "chai" and feeling slightly overweight as I am nearing 150 lbs (NAKED) on the scale! Yes, over 150 lbs for my height and weight regardless of body composition is nearing the unhealthy range and time to take action to avoid a potential health crisis! My healthy weight range REGARDLESS OF BODY COMPOSITION is 122 lbs to 165lbs. This means to me that I must stay within this range to remain healthy and thus avoiding heath crisis! 


Less than 122 lbs equates to the underweight category which then leads to the "death" category. One could research the health complications associated with being underweight on their own. Greater than 165 lbs equates to the overweight category which then leads to the obese category and also thus after leads to the "death" category. Now far be it for me to judge. If pressing the limits and reaching the death category is your object or goal then I cannot stop one from doing so. However, I assume that most are not trying to be so "drastic" or make such drastic changes without proper guidance. Plus, the greater amount of people alive and well equates to more TAX money available for public services and for society as a whole. (and...my job...lol) 

Therefore, it is important for me to maintain my BMI and/or weight within the healthy weight range in order to gain health and longevity and maintain a greater hierarchy of thinking.  


I have developed a warning range for myself or "red flag" weight range that equals to 15 lbs in either direction. This equals to 137 lbs and 150 lbs as my ideal overall weight range! Thus then, body composition can then be adjusted and manipulated according to individual goals and/or desires. Example: adding fat or muscle! Or, altering my body composition to consist of a higher fat content or a higher muscle content. If I have a high fat composition at 137 lbs then I have 13 lbs that I can add within my ideal weight range. Or, if I have a high muscle composition at 137 lbs then I have 13 lbs I can add within my ideal weight range as well.

FAT OR MUSCLE? OR BOTH? Me I am "ambidextrous" and prefer both. But, outside forces may require me to add more of one or the other. 

As for my selection of Chai Tea today, I have elected a "Simple" or Pure approach. Meaning, no additives such as sugar, creame, milk etc. The only ingredient added besides the Tea is hot water. I prefer the natural taste versus the overly sweetened version that I was drinking. Thus, no unwanted calories from sugar and no negative side effects from artificial sweeteners. Pure Tea!

By Michael Joseph Hupertz - Universal Fitness; B.S. Kinesiology: Community Fitness & PE K-12, NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)