Skip to main content

PHYSCIAL EDUCATION OBSERVATIONS: "WEST HOLLYWOOD"

September 2011 I visted a friend in West Hollywood, California while unemployed. I enjoyed having breakfast and lunch / chips salsa on my friends balcony in West Hollywood. Often, I would be introduced and welcomed by the neighbors as I was "observing" while eating. I had just completed a PE K-12 Teacher Certification Program. I was unable to gain the student teacing credits but did gain the observation time. 

1. Seth Rogen lived across the street: a tall palm tree = visual landmark while jogging in regards to distance
2. Guy "shooting up" or slamming in a white pick-up truck across the street
3. Nicknamed: "guy who runs" while jogging along santi monica blvd west hollywood gay neighborhood in my onion skins
4. Blow job with "permission" on a street corner at night, of which I was a receiver instead of the giver

My theory is that my "West Hollywood" experiences were utilized and captured via a "U" Network or a "secret" uncommon means of communication and utilized in the writting of such movie neighbors below:



Of which has been done to myself in the past, frequently. And, of which I have received no compensation whatsoever! NONE! In fact, I have been blatenly and deliberately denied any form of compensation at all! Thus, such would relate to SLAVE LABOR and UNCONSTITUTIONAL! 


Therefore, such practices or governments I order abolished asap! I also order payments for such intrusions upon myself as deemed trespassing upon government property. Very sad how people in the USA would prefer to HURT other people deliberately by denying constitutional rights for the sake of their own pleasure in doing so. 

Meaning, the people deliberately DENY and HURT me via DENYING those opportunities that are guarenteed in the constitution and undeniable according to the constitution as well. FOR ANY REASON! "Slamming" is actually part of MY CAREER in physical education. Kinesiology is the study of human movement aka OBSERVATION OF SEX! Sex is a form of human movement and a necessary form of physical activity. 

Though, I have been consistently denied every right afforded by the consitution of the United States of America! Quite sad how the truth comes out eventually.

Even the creatio
n of this post is WORK!! It is SLAVERY to not be paid for such!!! Therefore, I ORDER THOSE powers that be of whom are withness to this and also those of whom have trespassed upon my property to intitiate me into drug dealing and who continue to telepathically harass me ABOLISHED AND TERMINATED ASAP!!!


I DEEM SUCH ORGANIZATION HURTFUL and DESTRUCTIVE based on my experience and observations.
I had been instructed by such organization via telepathic means also in regards to being paid and ways I can be paid. 

However, NON PAYMENT of ANY SORT was the choice decision! SLAVERY and Grounds for TERMINATION! I CAN DO SO ALL BY MYSELF and WILL! :-) Consider such organization terminated as of this current timestamp and such destructive government and people abolished!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)