Skip to main content

Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World (Official Music Video)



My reflections in regards to Federal and State Marijuana Laws. Federal Funded versus Federal Funding. Does a combination of State residencies that include a legal pot state bring a cloud of legality?

AKA, I have legal access to Marijuana via my California State Resdidency in the Castro District as reported via the USA Census! That means "the opposite" of federal funding so to speak. Though, I also have a Florida residency where pot is not as legal as it is here in California. 

My legal residence is a street corner at 18th and Castro Street, 94114, San Feancisco. I am funding such area via 2020 US Census reporting such address. So, I am proposing a backdoor in regards to the Federal Law regarding pot being legal for such person as one with such residency status?

Just a question. I have had to create a W2 with Social Security Administration to report such income and residencies as required to prove legal residency for Voting Amendment and Complying with Real ID laws. Thus, for such purpose my employer is my birthname at us post office and as such listed my employer as federal government, household employer. So, maybe for my case Marijuana is legal on federal level as well as state level?

Hmm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)