Skip to main content

HANUKKAH

I have lived in small town Indiana and very large cities such as Chicago, IL yet San Francisco is the only city not to practice inclusion. I have seen many Christmas tree displays but never a MENORAH!! I mean, never. I take it that the city and state prefers it's criminal and illegal drug practices and presence over inclusion or to accommodate others unlike oneself. I have to adapt to criminals and others unlike myself at the shelter in which I reside.

Now, I am being harassed by San Francisco, the city and county, the gay community here and the people of the USA. I have been harassed repeatedly out of employment by what i describe as an illegal drug operation or family in San Francisco. They are trying to force me into drug dealing, prostitution and have done so ever since I moved here.

They are utilizing a telepathic means of communication to literally harass me and try to force me out of work, force me onto public aid and into their illegal drug operation!

This is happening at MSC SOUTH now called SITE D in San Francisco, CA 94107. I am being illegally contacted by the entertainment industry, staff members at the Shelter and I AM BEGGING FOR MILITARY ASSISTANCE!!!

I am being hurt by the country of the united states of america, the state of California, gay market and city and county of San Francisco!

I refuse participation in such illegal or any drug activity that California and the City and County of San Francisco are operating and FORCING UPON ME AGAINST MY WILL!!!! 

HELP!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)