Skip to main content

REMOTELY GOOGLE


I am working remotely at home myself. Though, this is different and the opposite of the majority, it is no less true. I have a legal residence at 18th and Castro Street. In 2018, my California drivers license was due for renewal. I literally had to physically go to the DMV in California to do this. I was also updating my identification to comply with FEDERAL regulations in regards to "Real ID" requirements. These requirements required proof of residency. 

Prior to this, the only requirement was a birth certificate and mailing address. The mailing address though was not verified with a piece of mail as it is today! Though, a mailing address does not constitute a legal residency and hence the need for a proper and legal residency to vote. As, I was told. 

This is important to know because at the time I was a homeless person residing in a homeless shelter. Why? Because FEDERAL law or Constitutional Law of the United States of America dictates the right to Vote and registration requirements. A valid ID is needed to Vote! 

Therefore, also a valid residency address! A mailing address of which I receive my mail is NOT Considered a LEGAL ADDRESS according to the federal government! 

A mailing address is a place of business aka Federal Government of the USA property! And therefore not a legal address to reside at for voting purposes or Census Counts. 

Where is your legal residency then if it is not the "MAILBOX" address where you pick up your mail? "all for one and one for all?" Correct? "ALL MEN AEE CREATED EQUAL," CORRECT?

The DMV instructed me that since I am homeless I was unable to utilize the Post Office address as it showed as a place of business. I was also told that I could not use the homeless shelter I was staying at either because it was also a place of business. 

Therefore, I was instructed on my options. 
"You can use a cross street as your residency address and utilize the USA Post Office where you get your mail as your mailing address." The mailing address is where we will mail your Identification Card to and the cross street will be utilized for residency purposes in regards to Voting registration requirements. 

Thus, I chose 5th and Bryant Street, the street corner or nearest cross street to the shelter.

Then, a year later in 2019 I moved into the Castro neighborhod as I changed my voter registration residency to "18th and Castro Street, San Francisco, California 94114." Of which residency I maintain today! 

I also completed the 2020 USA Census at this location. I claimed "homeless" and that this cross street was where I resided on April, 1st 2020. 

My voter registration record proved this! 

Are you a legal resident? Are you sure that if we are all equal that your "mailbox" address such as apartment 101 is legal for voting and thus for travel and for a census count? 

A person cannot legally reside at a USA Postal Address where one picks up mail!!!! 

I suspect that many of the people are unaware of this constitutional legality. Is such a "cross street" the only legal address? I am not sure. 

But, what I am sure of is that my identification card is issued by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not a state or local county issued identification....FEDERAL. 

Thus, Federal Government shall be expected to assist and override a county or state who denies property and or such denies such legal and permanent residency status of which they receive federal funds to operate under within the Union of the United States Of America. 

Especially, when a census also counts a persons residency for such funding and political purposes "FEDERALLY" a permanent resident for 10 Years! 

Until the next Census as the Cinstitution States. True and Correct. Does this hurt to understand?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)