Skip to main content

TELEPATHICALLY COMMUNICATING AND HARASSED AND TERRORIZED BY HER!


ANYONE ELSE SPEAK TO MADONNA TELEPATHICALLY? I AM REGULARLY TORTURED BY HER.

OH, I HAVE FORCED THE LAPD TO FILE A POLICE REPORT SPECIFICALLY STATING "TELEPATHIC HARASSMENT" BY MADONNA!

ALSO, HAVE FILE A POLICE REPORT IN SAN FRANCISCO SFPD DIRECTLY DEFINING "TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION AS A PHONE CALL!

I CAN UTILIZE ALL THESE DOCUMENTS AND OTHER PROOF I GAVE GATHERED TO FILE A RESTRAINIG ORDER AGAINST HER.

BUT, WHY DO THAT???
PURPOSE THOUGH IS THE KEY? HOW WOULD I HAVE CAUGHT SUCH A HORRIBLE AND INSIGNIFICANT PERSON IN MY WEB? OF WHOM HAS STATED "IM GOING TO HARASS YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD." 

WHEN WILL I DIE? WOULD BE HORRIBLE TO HAVE CAUGHT SUCH A DISGRACEFUL FISH FOR AN ETERNITY? I HOPE SOMEONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBEM AND ... ETC??

OH AND A PHONE CALL AS SUCH AS DEFINED IN SFPD REPORT IS $$$$$
CHARGED LIKE ANYOTHER PHONE CALL.

FUNDS DISBURSED TO ANOTHER HORRIBLE COMMUNITY OF DEGENERATES  "THE CASTRO" 94114 SAN FRANCISCO, CA, USA.

P.S.S. Oh, and please note that she hears my voice and thus I hear her reply; what position thus am I?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)