Skip to main content

USA DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE AND CONSTITUTION FORBID WOMEN/FEMALES

Truths..."ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"


This is a excerpt from the declaration of independence of the United States of America.  Therefore, also designates those represented by the Constitution of the USA.


WOMEN AND/OR FEMALES ARE NOT MENTIONED IN EITHER DOCUMENT!


THUS WOMEN ARE NOT PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL USA LAW! THEIR LIVES ARE NOT PROTECTED AND THEY ARE NOT AFFORDED LIBERTY!!


THEY ALSO ARE NOT ABLE TO RUN A DRUG MARKET, UTILIZE DRUGS FOR SUCH PURPOSE, NOR DO THEY HOLD ANY PRESENCE HIGHER THAN A MALE WITHIN SAID INDUSTRY!!! EVEN GOD AGREES! GOD CREATED MAN FIRST! CORRECT? AND, SECOND HE CREATED EVE!


ALL THROUGH THE BIBLE IT SEEMS TO REPORT WOMEN/FEMALES BEING PUNISHED FOR SOME REASON?


IF A FEMALE/WOMANS LIFE IS NOT PROTECTED THEN .... NEITHER IS A PREGNANT WOMAN/FEMALE!


THEREFORE, A PREGNANT WOMAN HOLDS NO RIGHT TO LIFE AND IF SHOT WHILE PREGNANT WILL DIE UNLESS SHE CARRIES A MALE SEX BABY!! THAT MALE BABY THUS KEEPS ALIVE THE FEMALE/WOMAN FOR ITS OWN SURVIVAL! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.


THEREFORE, ANY FEMALE/WOMAN OPERATING A DRUG MARKET OR DRUG OPERATION OR PROSTITUTION RING OR UTILIZING A "U" NETWORK FOR TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATIONS IN AMERICA IS ILLEGALLY DOING SO! THEY ARE SUBSERVANT TO MEN BY GOD AND BY THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE AND CONSTITUTION OF THE USA!


ALSO, THE FALL OF ROME MEANS CATHOLIC RELIGION IS ALSO SUBSERVANT TO AMERICA TO WHITE MEN, ETC ETC! GERMANS, ANGLOSAXONS....NOT ITALIANS! ANS NOT MADONNA!


UNDER FEDERAL ARREST! Madonna the entertainer is harassing me! She is using telepathy to run an illegal drug market, mentally torture me against my will stalk and telepathically harass me! Against my will!

I'm Michael HUPERTZ EIN 81-0868591 BIRTHDAY 12091971 225PM GARY INDIANA. I order her arrested under federal government arrest and sentenced to capital punishment!


I HAVE FILED A POLICE REPORT AGAINST HER AND SEEKING A RESTRAINING ORDER.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)