Skip to main content

Workout 2

Thursday March 15th A 48 minute workout which consisted of a 40 minute run and 8 minutes of bodyweight exercises.  Did a longer run course today.  Was like 76 degrees and no sooner than 3 minutes into my run the wind shifted off the lake and an instant drop of like 10/15 degrees.  Felt like 45/50 at the lakefront.  My eye glasses were fogging up from my breath...lol. 


Very chilly in my tank top and running shorts.  But, great for running!  Managed a much longer run and felt very comfortable.  Bodyweight exercises didn't go as well since my usual spot was crowded with people.  So, only managed 30 push ups (in two sets this time) and leg raises to faliure.  Great workout today!!  Greenery on the trees and flowers are blooming.  Spring is here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)