Skip to main content

MARCH STEROID ISSUE: 1000 Words

 ARTICLE REVIEW: "Chris Hemsworth Showed Off His Hulk-Sized Biceps at an '80s-Themed Party"


Big biceps and little biceps. The question I reflect upon is which physique is natural and which physique is not natural? Perhaps an "ergogenic aid" is at play here I wonder? An 1980's "theme party" might call upon a steroid shot or two? Anyhow, yes, I would agree a lot of work has evolved to create Hemsworth's "super hero" physique as noted via the MensHealth Article.

To be honest, I prefer the smaller more natural looking bicep next to him on the guy wearing the 80's wig. However, this is a review of the article and not the actors posing for it. The author, Philip Ellis, does an excellent job promoting the actors and there careers along with the health and fitness industry. "A re-opening of such in the near future?" 

In addition, the travel and tourism industry gets a hit here with the mention of Sydney Australia. I do not see masks on either of the posers in the photo so is Sydney perhaps a "covid19 free" area? Meaning, an area to travel to where I don't have to wear a mask as such is required in my home state and residential city of the Castro, San Francisco, California 94114?

Ellis thus goes on to profess a fitness transformation of Hemsworth. However, when I head over to YouTube to watch movie clips of the 2009 Star Trek film and compare the physique of Hemsworth to these photo's or to Thor Movie Clips I do not see much transformation. 

A photo tells the tale of 1000 words. What do you see in the above "tell tale" photo?

- Michael Joseph Hupertz, BS Kinesiology, NASM CPT







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andy Cohen on Drunken New Year’s Eve Rant, Getting COVID & Star on the H...

I can't wait for this event! Finally I am in LA to see this guy in person after the New Years Eve Celebration. Friday 11:30am 66522 Hollywood Blvd. About 2 miles from where I live! Yay! https://walkoffame.com/press_releases/andycohen/

GMCLA's Hooray for Holidays - Behind the Scenes - December 16 & 17 at th...

I saw the Gay Men's Chorus LA in concert on Saturday. What an awesome performance.  This show had me worry all night though. There was a lack of knowledge in regards to seating chart. I received blank looks when I asked where my seat was. Then, when I got to the row I was supposed to be in the seat numbers were off. My ticket said seat 103 and yet I sat in seat 10, I think. Overall, the concert was fabulous. I love how they chose TV and movie themed Christmas tunes. Snow Meiser and Heat Meiser were a blast. Thank you for a wonderful performance. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year. 

Taron Egerton - Rocket Man (Official Video)